This morning my friend asked how many roses did I get from my hubby and I said “What Valentine’s day?”. Valentine’s day is for unmarried couples, for us married people we get super busy on such days and cannot even expect anything out of such days. Instead I was feeling a little drowsy since morning, but asking for a sick leave on such a day would always seem like I am having a rosy day with my hubby. So dropped the idea of taking an off. The day was so so very boring. The seconds seemed like hours and hours seemed like days. The day was never ending. And eventually after a long day, the 8:45 hours came to an end. I left office. On my way home, I got a message wishing me Valentine’s day and it was hubby. Now that’s shocking as he had forgotten his cell at home and it seemed early for him to reach home. I called back. It kept ringing and ended with a No Answer tone. I once again read the message and looked for the sent time, thinking he might have sent it last night but it must not have got delivered. But the message was recent. And then I get a call from hubby saying he is already home. That was early. I was feeling so hungry so I secretly hoped I get something to eat at home. When I reached home, I see Mr. Hubby is making pasta for Valentine’s Day. Wow!!! But I was super hungry, so I hogged on bananas and banana chips. Chips from kerala, yeah, my hubby’s favorite. So while making pasta, we emptied the chips packet. And I must say the pasta turned out awesome. Mean while, my hubby said there is a lizard on the bed. How dare you enter my bedroom, you dumb lizard!!! I went and found something fishy. I knew hubby had hidden something instead of lizard moving such a huge blanket on its own. There lay roses. Wow!!! So I hid inside the room instead of shouting WOW!!! Then hubby came wondering why didn’t I say anything or is it that I didn’t find the roses. He saw me hiding and started laughing. We enjoyed the pasta with Two and a half men and Las Vegas.
The day was awesomely superb with a super supper.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
2 comments:
Life seems like a bed of roses literally huh?? :)
Happy V-Day dear! :)
Hey, how was ur Valentine's day?
Post a Comment