Seems like the year is running faster than the usual. But did you feel the jerk because of faster movement of the planet. Time is pacing and life seems to going at a very slow pace almost standstill. The usual routine is being followed. Wakeup. Go to office. Work. Lunch. Work. Come back home. Cook. Dinner. Sleep.
Is there more to life? Can life become more interesting? Or with age all the excitement ends. With grey hair comes wisdom, and if you don't act faster it envelopes you in boredom. Age is catching up faster than it did in the last 30 years. From here on, either live life without rules and become a wild child or build your own rules, follow it and be a disciplined adult.
The journey within has started, but the destination is still hazy. I do not have a map, nor the android is of any help. Until the destination is not set, until the meaning of the journey is not disclosed, I cannot pack my bags. Usually, the bags are packed depending on the destination and the journey. Whether it is going to be hot, or cold, depending on which I will have to carry the clothes. Whether the journey is for a few days, months or years, I will have to decide on the baggage. The best is to travel with light baggage or no baggage at all.
When we walk from one phase of the life to another, we tend to carry so many older stuff along, even if we know, we are never going to use it. And, we may also know, the best place for it is the garbage can. Life takes a sudden turn on a highway and the only thing which we try to save is ourselves. At that moment, we don't worry about the baggage, its existence. If given a choice, we are ready to dump it. But we do feel a sense of loss, until we find a new baggage. In time, we get attached to that baggage, thinking about it all the time, scared to let it go. Thinking, we may miss it. Lesser the baggage, simpler the life. Books do help in this journey, reading them, puts you on a different path for a while. More the reading, less the baggage.
Dump the baggage and live free.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Friday, August 7, 2015
Absurd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment