Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Freaku

Morning I was thinking about you. Yes, you. The intense look and the charming smile. If the location swap would have worked, I would never have met you. I would never have realized what it is like living for the day. I would never have realized what it's like living to the fullest. The first time we spoke, you were my only hope to get me closer to my hometown. But, destiny had something else in store. That dint work out. We both tried for individual transfers. Unfortunately, yours worked out and luckily for me, I got to meet you. First time I saw you, I thought your voice doesn't match the way you looked. Hahahaha! Happens all the time with me. As we spoke, I realized we share the same fun loving spirit. I do remember some of the instances of our chats. Lots of laughter. If you wouldn't have come, things would have been different. Lot of things would have been different. You would have been alive. I, probably would have been stuck there. No no no! Destiny happens. But, I am pretty sure, wherever you are, you might be spreading happiness, laughter, and smiles. There are a lot of ifs and buts left. I should have called you on your birthday and shouldn't have waited for you to call me. Blah! Never mind freaku. We will surely meet somewhere and we will have a long chat on why you forgot to save my number and what are you upto!
May you rest in peace buddy.
Miss you.

No comments: