Friday, January 16, 2015

What's your excuse for today?

I saw the title "What's your excuse?", on the back of a t-shirt. Modified a bit. It reminded me the list of excuses I come up with, each day. Rather a chain of excuses. First excuse of the day is "I got up late because I slept late", which has a chain of excuses with it. We all have an excuse for something which couldn't be fulfilled on time. We have excuses for not having food on time, not exercising daily, not taking medicines daily, not calling someone, not visiting someone. There will be a list of activities for which a list of excuses can be made. Life gets jumbled up, because of the things pending from our side. We put more energy in worrying about getting things done rather than getting it done. That would be my first resolution of this year, to live in the moment, fulfilling the task in hand.

No comments: