One slip. One fall. One tear. Thats all it took to make me pause and look at my life. I slipped in the bathroom and fell. I didn't realize I had fallen, until there was a knock on the door asking whether I am fine. I realized I had to get up but my legs were not moving as my knee had twisted. Somehow, I was brought outside. I felt fine and ready to go to office. But I was asked to lie down for 5 mins. Those 5 mins changed me from feeling fine to feeling a lot of pain. I realized I had been thinking something so deeply that I forgot to save myself. The stress had been tremendous in my new project. I did need a break but not a break where I cannot move around. After three weeks of going to office the pain didnt subside. And the tests revealed ligament tear. It already been over four months. And the wounds have started to heal. I have to start my daily workout. But before that I should remind myself time and again that health is wealth and stress is bad for the body. Stress takes away lot of things like your valuable time where you can smile, enjoy, do some constructive work, spend time with your loved one. A break of one month did make me realize the worth of a free mind and healthy body. Rest is equally important at night.
So live life stress-free.
A place where I let out my feelings, thoughts, ideas. A place where I can be myself. A place where there are no restrictions to express. A place where I don't have to think twice before expressing. Solely my ideas. Not written to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please don't take any of the articles personally.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
One slip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment