Rockstar!!!! Or Raakhstar (Ash-star). Wonder what was Imitiaz wondering or feeling when he made this movie. I mean never did in my life, did I ever feel like walking out of the movie hall in the middle of the movie. It had become unbearable after the second half. I mean I am not criticizing but I was actually frustrated by what I was watching. I was already in a bad mood before the movie and the movie aggravated the mood further. There are people who have actually liked this movie, liked as in they have come up with comments like “Super!!!”. And I am wondering whether I have gone past that age where I have started judging a movie. Or have I grown old mentally and dislike movies which promote too much of kissing. I mean I have seen movies like Marigold and was ok with it, but that’s was way back in 2007. The movie showed anger. And I was already upset about something. Probably that’s the reason I didn’t like it. The songs went on and on throughout the movie. I am not a fan of loud music rather loud rock music. Apart from the music, Jordan and Heer tried hard to entertain me. Heer actually tried very hard to act. Her transformation from a bubbly hot girl to a mental patient to a cancer patient was saddening. But what happened to her in the end? The doctor asks a question to a family about her being pregnant. Damn, you are the doctor, you should know about it, how will the family know about it and the patient is in coma so even she cannot confirm. After that Heer’s status is NULL. An open ended story. Assume whatever you like.
But I would still say watch the movie and decide, don’t go as per this post.
But I would still say watch the movie and decide, don’t go as per this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment