My little princess... wondering from where should I start... from the day I got to know that she is going to arrive, I was so excited. She is Goddess in form of a baby. For me, she was born on the day, when bhabhi gave me news that she is expecting.
The day she was delivered, I was the first one to take her in my arms. She was so beautiful, so cute, so tiny, so delicate, so calm. I was overjoyed to see her. For me she is my little angel. Each day before going to office I have to see her and also before going to sleep. Also if I get up at night, I have to, have to see her. Seeing a baby grow up in front of you, is like going back to your childhood days and witnessing how you grew. Her new actions, her new sounds, her new way of smiling, the way she laughs when I run to pick her up, is so much fun.
The day she was delivered, I was the first one to take her in my arms. She was so beautiful, so cute, so tiny, so delicate, so calm. I was overjoyed to see her. For me she is my little angel. Each day before going to office I have to see her and also before going to sleep. Also if I get up at night, I have to, have to see her. Seeing a baby grow up in front of you, is like going back to your childhood days and witnessing how you grew. Her new actions, her new sounds, her new way of smiling, the way she laughs when I run to pick her up, is so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment