Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wanna come back...

Struggle is over,
Silence has taken over
With cries all over
To wake me up
From the sleep
Imposed by the unknown
Walking through blood and flesh
My blood and flesh….

I couldn’t even say Good Bye
I wanted to tell, I love you Ma
Sorry for the pain in you
For all the lies in me
For everything
In which I wronged you
Ma I really love you

Can you hear me, Ma?

I know
You are searching me
In the blood
In the flesh
But Ma I have left them
I m free Ma

I used to ask for independence
But this is not what I wanted Ma
I don’t want this
I want to be with you
I don’t want to be free

I made you cry to be happy
I crushed your dreams to raise mine
Sorry Ma
For everything

Sorry for the moment
When I left home
I left you crying
I left you alone
I left you in pain

You were right Ma
I should have obeyed you
I shouldn’t have left for CST
My fate was waiting for me
With bullets which were destined to take me away from you

God punished me
And here I am
Lying in a pool of blood
With three bullets in me

The journey was tough Ma
I struggled very hard
I wanted to live, Ma
But it was unbearable

The bullets had destroyed me
I was in pain, and that helped
Helped me realize your pain
I had to let go off the pain, Ma

I don’t regret my end
Only thing I regret
Leaving you behind in pain

Don’t cry Ma
We will meet again
I want to you to be my mother again
I want to be reborn as your child

The wait will be long
But we will spend that time with our memories

Walk away from the blood and flesh
My blood and flesh….

No comments: