Thursday, December 25, 2008

Come back...

Staring into the sky
With tears running down
Searching an answer

Knowingly I was searching the wrong place
How can a sky answer to my questions!
How will it reason our separation!

The only thing I was expecting was silence
And acceptance of my arguments
Patiently, silently

Why did he leave me?
I cared for him so much
Apart from the petty fights
We were happy being together

Now that he is not around
I realize how cruel I was to him
Didn’t let him do anything, his way
Didn’t let him go alone anywhere

He was always obedient
Why God? Why him?
Why did you take him away from me?

For whom will I cook?
For whom will I wait for supper?
How will I spend the rest of my lonely life?

God, bring him back
So that I can tell him
How much I love him
How much I miss his absence

You never expressed your love for me
But I know, you too love me
I know you are here somewhere, near me
You can hear me...
Son, come back to me…

No comments: