Monday, April 6, 2015

30 years of existence

Happy birthday to me. 30 is a big number. 30 years means 360 months. Approximately 10800 days. And a lot many hours, minutes and seconds. And it all comes down to one question, Have I done enough? Have I had enough? Have I made it worthwhile? Am I living for what I have been born for? Have I loved enough? Have I been loved enough? Have I expressed enough? Have I made enough lifelong friends? Have I fought enough to win enough enemies? Have I visited enough places? Have I been selfish enough? Have I been selfless enough? Have I respected enough? Have I been respected enough? Have I fulfilled enough desires? Have I been adventurous enough? Have I exercised enough? Have I worked enough? Have I earned enough? Have I learned enough? Have I taught enough? Have I shared enough? Have I tasted enough? Have I grown old? Am I still young? Have I grown old gracefully? Am I satisfied enough to say, that's it?
The answer is no. I have not done enough. I have not had enough. I want to be meet more people. I want to make new friends and enemies and keep the oldies too. I want to grow more, not by size but by knowledge. I want to be loved more and love more. I want to respect more and be respected more. I want to shared more. I want to learn more.
There are a lot of 'I want's and a lot of 'I want to do's. Hope I live my life completely till the last breadth and do more than enough. A song from Queen movie,

Khud hi tho hai hum
Kinare...
Kaise honge kam
Kinare...
Hain jahan hai hum
Kinare...
Khud hi tho hai hum
Haan... Khud hi tho hai hum.

No comments: