Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Update on 2014 resolutions

1. I worked out for 85 days as compared to 44 days in 2013. Lot of progress. But the injury did disturb my schedule and did give me a little confidence.
2. 108 entries in 2014 compared to 48 entries in 2013. Wow!!! Even I am surprised.
3. Visited Goa and Rajasthan. Both were stress-relieving and beautiful places.
4. Read over 12 books. And a lot more waiting for my attention.
5. Learnt to make walnut brownie, out of oreo biscuits. People did go crazy after eating it in potluck. Til gud turned out good at Sankranti last year.
6. Cyclying and driving is still pending.
7. No job change or promotion.
8. I was physically fit for first half of the year and in the second half, I became more relaxed and calm.

That's all. Looking forward to 2015.

No comments: