Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 19 :: Wellness training

If you ask me, How do I feel after a workout? I would say, Amazing! And that thought makes me wonder, Why did I take a break from my workout routine? I think body needs different set if exercises every day or atleast after a few weeks. I was bored of doing the same thing daily. And after such a long break, I do feel rejuvenated.
Surya Namaskaar: 5 rounds
Squats: 19
Anulom Vilom: 10
Kapalbhaati: 100
Now that my office routine has changed, I have become a morning person. I was not able to find for my exercises and it made me sad not to workout. So, I convinced myself to wake up 30 mins in advance. Today, I was able to squeeze out 30 minutes for my workout, and I feel so good mentally and physically. 30 mins is all you need.

No comments: